* Fair Trade Scarf by Minga Imports- This scarf is handmade by artisans in Ecuador. During these uncertain times, Wild Spirit Box is working with Minga to help support these artisans and their families. Minga helps these artisans come out of poverty and be able to provide for their families by paying them fair wages for their wares. You can feel good about wearing this scarf knowing that it not only looks beautiful, it has a beautiful story of hope woven in, as well.
“Over the past 20 years, we’ve built long-lasting relationships with artisans around the globe. We’re committed to creating a network that fosters financial stability for these creative entrepreneurs while partnering with mindful retailers that are dedicated to the importance of fair trade.” -Minga Imports
* Trinket Tray by Karma Gifts- This cute little tray is a perfect place for rings, earrings, change, bobby pins, or any other little trinkets you may have.
* Quartz Crystal Point- We feel that crystals can complement other therapies and support energetic well being. Quartz Crystal is considered a “master healer.” It’s said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating it. It’s also said to aid concentration and memory. It’s an amazing amplifying stone, meaning that whatever you pour into it, will pour out tenfold.
* Beaded Bracelet- We know our subscribers love bracelets! Add a subtle accent to any outfit with this cute bracelet, or mix it in with your other wrist bling!
* Cloister Honey Lollipop- Delicious honey pops that are a yummy afternoon snack or can be used to swirl some sweetness into coffee or tea.